No matter where in the world you go, there is one common food item that you are sure to find. Burgers, hamburgers and cheese burgers have long been a favorite food and an easy one to grab when you are running later for work or don’t want to waste much time in the kitchen making complicated meals.
Burgers are easy to prepare. In fact, with few basic ingredients, you can make tasty burgers within a few minutes in your kitchen. Burgers are among the best comfort food available these days and while they are yummy, they fill you up quickly as well. Burgers can be had for breakfast, lunch as well as dinner. The best thing about them is that these days they are even part of birthdays, weddings, anniversaries and many other occasions and celebrations. If you are a foodie, then burgers must be among your favorites list. Even if you are not a foodie, it is true that you cannot get enough of these delicious things.
In honor of this great dish, we have brought to you one of the most delightful burger recipes today. Spicy Guacamole Burgers is easy to prepare and tastes just right.
Cheeses, mayonnaise and beef are regular stuff to use in burgers. To give this meal a twist, we have decided to use guacamole as well. Guacamole is a very popular and delicious Mexican dip. Since they are mostly served with tortilla chips, we have also included tortilla strips in the filling. Guacamole is made from avocados. You can easily make this dip in the comfort of your kitchen by using few simple ingredients.
When choosing avocados for your guacamole, it is important to choose the right varieties. Do not be tempted to buy avocados which are bigger in size because their water content is usually high. The will spoil your guacamole. The little varieties are best for making guacamole. Combine them with little bit of spice such as chillies, lemon juice, fresh herbs and seasoning and you will have a delicious bowl of guacamole ready.
You can even season your meat in anyway you want. Add herbs and spices that you want to. You even don’t have to compromise on the size of the patties you make. These Spicy Guacamole Burgers are a delight and you don’t have to miss out on this yummy meal.
- 1 and ½ pounds 80/20 ground beef
- 6 slices Kraft cheese
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- ¼ cup Kraft mayonnaise
- 1 and ½ cup homemade guacamole
- 1 and 1/ cup tortilla strips
- 6 hamburger buns
- Take the guacamole and prepare according to instructions. Cover and leave refrigerated until it is ready.
- Take a large bowl and add beef and taco seasoning. Mix well and separate into 6 balls of equal size. Press the balls down to flatten them and form in patties.
- Grill the patties for about 3 minutes each side.
- Place a slice of cheese on each patty to allow it to melt.
- Slice the hamburger buns from the middle and spread a little mayo on the top of the bottom half. Place each patty on the bottom bun.
- Top the patty with tortilla strips and guacamole. Place the other half of the bun and enjoy.