Cook time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Yield: 1 focaccia Ingredients:
- ½ kg of ready pizza bread pasta
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of rice malt or Maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of whole cane sugar
- 1 medium sized bunch of white grapes
- Work the bread pasta with oil and malt and spread it on an oiled baking sheet at 1/2 cm (2 inches) thick.
- Place grapes on the surface of the dough by pressing them on it.
- Sprinkle sugar and let the dough rest for 1 hour.
- Bake for about 30 minutes at 180-200 °C (350-380 F) until the focaccia will be golden brown.