With the summer that is coming we can not wait to taste the all freshes and delicious salads that we usually prepare. They are good and healthy also the legumes need to be eaten some times instead of red meat, that it’s not so good for us.
So today we’re going to prepare a new exciting salad with black beans, avocado and corn! You’ll enjoy it!
- 1 3/4 cup thawed frozen or fresh sweet corn
- 40 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 15 oz. can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped (use the stems too!)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced (or 2 limes)
- 1-2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper