Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 12 Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 3 1/2 cups powder sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Jif creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powder sugar for coating
- In a large bowl combine butter, powder sugar, peanut butter, vanilla, and mix completely.
- Scoop peanut butter mixture out and begin rolling balls about 1 to 1 1.2 inches. When you are finished rolling the peanut butter ball you can place it on the parchment papers and repeat until peanut butter mixture is gone and all balls are rolled. Place in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, it helps them to stay together a little better. However, you can skip this step if you like I just prefer chilling the peanut butter balls first.
- Put powder sugar in a baggie, place a few peanut butter balls into the bag and move around until thoroughly coated.