Probably one of the easiest recipes for cookies. Your kitchen will smell of chocolate!
Cook time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
- 2 oz peeled almonds
- 3 oz dark chocolate
- 5 oz sugar
- 7 oz butter
- 8 oz flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Grind butter with sugar
- After mixing all powder ingredients together add them to butter.
- Add eggs and start kneading dough by hand.
- Put the dough in a freezer for ca. 20 min. (for example in a plastic box or covered by a plastic wrap)
- Form small balls from the dough and place them on baking paper.
- Heat oven to 180° and cook about 15 min.
- When the cookies are ready decorate them with peeled almonds and powdered sugar.