If you love tangy, creamy and spicy dishes, then buffalo chicken dip is something that you must try. I have been making this dish for some time now and I must say that I absolutely love it and so does my family. It is not only easy to cook but it is quick as well. Within just half an hour, you can prepare this dish to please your entire family or a crowd of friends.
This recipe works well for a gathering. You can even modify it a little to suit your taste. Make it as spicy and hot as you want. You can even vary the seasonings and get the taste that you want. This buffalo chicken dip recipe is not light and you can even serve it during meal times with multigrain tortilla chips, vegetable salad or half cooked veggie sticks of your choice. It is a perfect dish no matter what the occasion is. You can have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Hot sauce, cream cheese and shredded chicken make this dip deliciously perfect even for parties. Melted cheese adds a wonderful flavor to the dip.
While it is best to bake this dip using a baking pan, you can also prepare it in a slow cooker as this cooking method also ensures that all the flavors are locked in. So try it today and it is surely going to be a hit.
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 and ½ cups Franks Red Hot sauce
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup Mexican cheese blend
- 1 packet tortilla chip
- Take the chicken and poach in chicken stock.
- Using two forks thread chicken into chunks or shred them using a mixture.
- Mix red hot sauce and chicken in a bowl according to taste.
- Allow the chicken to soak in the sauce for some time.
- Take a baking pan and spread cream cheese on the bottom of the pan.
- Spread buffalo chicken on top and sprinkle some more cheese. You can use any other type of cheese if you don’t find Mexican cheese blend.
- Drizzle some ranch dressing on top and put in oven.
- Bake the dish at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips or veggies for dipping.
- Crockpot Option: You can use a crock pot to make the dip adding all of the ingredients and cooking on low for 4 to 6 hours. Stir twice during the cooking process.